|Run||29 January, 2006 – 5 March, 2006|
Series 1 of ITV production Wild at Heart featured six 60 minute episodes (without adverts they last 45 minutes.
It centred mainly around the Trevanion family and there journey to try and build a game park from stracth with the help of a drunken old Afrikaana DuP.
When the series begins, Danny Trevanion (widower and vet in his early forties) is living in England with his seventeen-year-old daughter Rosie, Sarah (his wife of six months) and Sarah's two young children from her previous marriage.
Family tensions are running high...but when Danny brings home a whose life he saved after it was illegaly smuggled into the country, Sarah decides that the family should travel to Africa to return the monkey to its natural habitat. Their world changes forever as they adjust to life in a very different land...
The family have to content with elephant poachers and epidemics as as they attempt to build a new and exciting life for themselves under southern skies.
Cast and CharactersEdit
Main Cast and CharactersEdit
- Stephan Tompkinson as Danny Trevanion
- Amanda Holden as Sarah Trevanion
- Deon Stewardson as Anders Du Plessis
- Lucy-Jo Hudson as Rosie Trevanion-Gifthold
- Luke Ward-Wilkinson as Evan Adams Trevanion
- Rafaella Hutchinson as Olivia Adams Trevanion
- Nomsa Xaba as Nomsa Nguni
- Gary Lawson as Alex Tate
Guest Cast and CharactersEdit
- Siyabonga Melongisi Shibe as Themba Khumalo
- Mbongeni Nhlapo as Regal
|Series||Average Viewers (millions)|